|Description||TGA Approved Medical Device. (ARTG no. 275801) May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual's fund for eligibility and specific requirements.
- Recommended by Australian obstetricians to relief pressure and discomfort during pregnancy.
Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
- Ergonomic bump support moulds to your body and won't slip off, dig or roll, perfect for stabilising your belly during sleep.
- Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back & pelvic pain, assists with correcting your posture.
- Improves blood circulation and relieves bladder discomfort.
- Contains Papolis (deep sea squalene fibres) to hydrate your sensitive, stretching skin.
- Ultra thin design to be worn under clothing, gentle materials that won't trap heat or irritate fragile stretching skin.
- One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing.
|Materials||Lace - 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
Elastic Band - 39% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
Belly Panel (Front) - 57% Acrylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
Belly Panel (Back) - 100% Nylon
|Care Instructions||-Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent
- Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight)
- Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry
|Sizing (Belly circumference)||M: 78 - 107cm
L: 102 - 155cm
|Disable Add to Cart||No|
Don’t worry! The orders always arrive on time.
All returns are subject to verification of original sale.
The perfect gift for everyone, it is a gift card.