- The ultimate premium jogger that delivers optimal performance to active parents
who really want to get active on and off road.
- The powerhouse of the Mountain Buggy range, terrain redefines functionality
as the ultimate adaptable jogging buggy where sporting aesthetics meets precision
steering and maximum control.
New Terrain Buggy Features:
- One hand fast fold with hidden automatic frame lock.
- Smaller compact stand fold.
- Lighter stroller frame - now only 12.9 kg.
- 10kg Capacity gear tray with storage pockets.
- Reversible seat liner included.
- 12" Active-to-urban rear wheel pack included.
- Intuitive 5-point buckle with tail free harness.
- Adjustable crotch strap.
- Retractable leg extension and longer seat back.
- Silent magnetic peek-a-boo flap on sunhood.
- Zip storage pockets on sunhood.
- Softer, durable canvas fabrics, wipe clean, H20 and fade resistant.
Features you already love:
- Outstanding kerb pop! navigate all terrain with ease.
- Slim aluminium frame at just 63 cm wide.
- Hand operated control brake.
- Foot pedal park brake.
- Multi adjustable handle height.
- 3 Mode front wheel and tracking device - lock back, forward or swivel.
- 16" Air-filled wheels - all purpose tread for absolute traction.
- Shock-absorbing rear wheel suspension.
- 'gate opening' bumper bar for easier access in & out of the main seat.
- Lie-flat seat recline for newborn to upright 5 year old.
- Seat pocket storage.
- Zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame.
- 2 Bottle holders included.
- Compatible with freerider stroller board. (sold separately)
- Age suitable: 0 - 5 years or 25kgs. (max load)
- Product weight: 12.9 kgs.
- Dimension stand fold: (h) 93 x (w) 63 x (d) 39cm.
|Product Short Description
Mountain Buggy Terrain Buggy V3 Graphite
|Shipping Time Frame
||5-10 Working Days (If in Stock) or up to 30 Working Days (if out of stock),Pick up is Welcome from our shop located in Richmond, VICTORIA
||We do not have stock levels on our website and when you place your order it may be in or out of stock. If in stock, your order will be dispatched and delivered within 3-10 working days, depending on your location. If your item is out of stock we will contact you via email advising you the next working day. Suppliers can also run out of stock and sometimes this causes unexpected further delays. If this is the case we will try our best to keep you informed of how your order is processing. Furniture - Some items are made to order and can take up to 12 weeks to arrive to us if the supplier is out of stock.