For all your fun filled family adventures (and sometimes the mundane grocery shopping) we have everything you need in a compact, one hand open and fold stroller, that is super light.
The unique super lightweight design delivers a complete all-round solution for parents, on the go with a feather lightweight of 5.7kg! (excluding wheels)
It is newborn ready with a reclinable seat or you can use it with your infant capsule. The seat includes luxury features for your baby including a larger seat for growing toddlers, beautiful luxury washable textiles, leatherette bumper bar and handle bar, storage basket for your shopping needs and a carry bag for travelling.The powder coated aluminium frame is strong and stable and it is tested to 18kgs
It has a smooth glide wheel system with high density EVA wheels which provide you with easy control and steering to navigate all sorts of terrain with ease, even the bumpy ones
The Air Compact is especially convenient for parents with multiple accessory options including a stylish stroller caddie for all your valuable essentials in one easy place.
It can be used safely for newborns with a fully adjustable recline system so no need to purchase a separate insert or bassinet saving you money and extra storage space in your home.
- Fully adjustable recline positions for your newborn baby starting from lay flat
- A toddler seat for your growing child who still needs a ride
- Luxury breathable textiles with a loose weave melange fabric which accelerates air flow through the stroller for a cool and comfortable environment for your baby
- A deluxe quilted seat liner for extra padding for a your babys toosh
- An adjustable hood with an additional sun shade for the balmy summer days
- A peak a boo mesh window for extra flow
- A 5 point harness system to hold on tight on those great adventures Removeable machine washable seat cover
- An ergonomically designed seat which is better for your baby, with luxurious padding providing optimal support for your baby whilst sleeping, playing or daydreaming
- Suitable as carry on luggage on most airlines as the folded dimension are within the allowed cabin size
What comes with the seat?
- 5 point harness
- A leatherette covered bumper bar
- A leatherette covered handle bar
- 3 section expandable and adjustable hood with an additional sun shade for extra sun protection and a breathable peek a boo window
Canopy and Hood which is perfect for our climate
The stylish canopy and hood provides optimal air flow and greater visibility with a large zip open section and canopy extension for better protection from the sun, in a lightweight breathable fabric.
Strong and Sturdy Frame
- One hand super easy fold so you wont need extra arms or legs to fold this stroller or a degree in astro-physics
- Lightweight aluminium frame at only 5.7kg (excluding the wheels)
- Single linked foot brake system for those quick pit stop
- Auto locking frame when folded
- Soft elastic tether strap attached to the frame, so you dont have to worry about losing the stroller or your baby
- New technology frame flex suspension which is suspension delivered through the flex of the frame and rear wheel independent suspension for a comfy vibration free ride
- Smooth RideFour-wheel design for optimum weight distribution so your baby is always safer around curbs and bumpy surfaces
- High density EVA wheels to provide a smooth glide
- Sealed metal bearings for more consistent and responsive pushSingle button release front and rear wheels for easy cleaning after a hard day of work and play
- Front 360-degree swivel wheels to help you get in and out of tight spots quickly
Especially for Your Convenience
A clever duffle travel bag that can be used to store your stroller when you are out and about and also can be used a carry bag over the handle of your stroller for all the extra items you collect on your adventures with bub up to 2kgEasy access shopping basket for storage space
Single position leatherette handle bar at 105cm for an easy push at an optimal height
Single button leatherette bumper bar to make it easy to get bub in and out of the pram, especially when they are asleep
Easy to secure and release 5-point 50/50 harness with padded harness pads for those moments that our hands are full
Foot brake system so when your hands are full you can easily secure your pram for quick pit stop
We will offer you a 2-year warranty from the later of date of purchase or date of birth.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.