The only one you need.
A stylish and safer portacot with a super easy folding system.
4 in 1 design includes bassinet level, cot level, change table and toy bar.
When buying products for your baby, we understand safety comes first. Through recent media releases, you may be aware that there are many unsafe portacots being sold in Australia. This is why we are delighted to introduce you to our range of portacots, which are safer.
The newest portacot to join our family is the UNO Portacot – the only one you need.
So not only is it stylish with great textiles and a beautiful finish but it safer and has some great practical features to make travelling with your baby a fun filled adventure:
- Super easy to open and fold
- 4 in 1 Portable cot with a bassinet level, cot level, change table and toy bar included.
- Firm luxury breathable mattress
- Washable mattress
- Full mesh sides for breathability and visibility
- Anti collapse leg
- Twin independent locking systems
- Carry bag with handles
- Light weight at only 10kg
- Complies to AS/NZS 2195:2010
What many parents love most about the Uno Portacot is the easy fold system – it opens and folds in seconds.
The Uno Portacot that can be zipped up to a bassinet level for flexibility and convenience or used with just the portacot level, so it grows with your baby. The unique zipper bassinet system makes it easy for parents to assemble the bassinet level, without all the hassle of poles.
The fully mesh sides allow for full breathability and very importantly, the mesh fabric also enables parents to keep an eye on baby, to ensure they are safe.
The Uno Portacot includes an extra firm luxury mattress so you do not need to put your baby at risk by adding an additional mattress. Leading experts advice that most of the safety concerns relating to portacots, are a result of the mattress either being too soft or not fitting snugly inside the portacot base. Soft or poorly-fitting mattresses can increase the risk of sudden unexpected infant death (SIDS).
There are also two independent locking systems and an anti-collapse leg, which provide parents with the comfort of knowing that the Uno Portacot is the safer option for your baby. The portacot includes a carry bag for your traveling adventures.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.