The Dono&Dono Cotton Cuddle Blanket is so versatile, it acts as a three products in one! Use as an ultra soft swaddle blanket and keep your baby secure and warm, use it as a stroller blanket to help protect from harsh UV rays, or mom can use it as a nursing cover for extra privacy. Made with a luxurious brushed cotton flannel, this multifunctional blanket might just become baby’s favorite security blanket!
Made of 100% premium cotton flannel and treated with our safe and all-natural BambooCARE™ processing which inhibits the growth of bacteria. The BambooCARE™ enhancement treatment creates a fabric that is moisture wicking, deodorizing, and blocks out harmful UV rays. It will also resist static electricity, making it ideal for drier winter months. Best of all, it is completely natural and safe for all ages.
In the beginning stages of life, an infant’s eyesight is not fully developed and simple high-contrasting images are easy for baby to focus on. Dono&Dono products all feature modern, black and white designs, great for baby’s developing eyesight and proven to boost brain development. Blanket measures 41” x 41”. 100% Cotton with Bamboo processing. Washing instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Made in South Korea.
- MULTI PURPOSE BLANKET – Generously sized 41″ x 41″ blanket can be used as a swaddler, nursery blanket, lovey security blanket, stroller blanket, and much more! All of our Dono&Dono products make great baby shower registry gifts for newborn essentials.
- EXCLUSIVE DONO&DONO DESIGNS – Dono&Dono products all feature high-contrasting black and white unisex designs, great for baby’s developing eyesight and is proven to boost brain development. Our Cotton Flannel Blankets make great tummy time mats for infants too!
- NATURAL BAMBOO PROCESSING – This all natural textile process inhibits the growth of bacteria and odor by wicking away moisture. BambooCare™ even helps block out the suns ultra violet rays, providing further protection to baby’s delicate skin.
- QUALITY FABRICS & MATERIALS – Each one of our Cotton Flannel Blankets are finished with a beautiful black cross stitch around the edge of the blanket. Every beautiful and unique fabric pattern is exclusive to Dono & Dono.
- MIX AND MATCH – Shop all of our Dono&Dono blankets, swaddles, playtime pillows, hooded bath towels, and more – all available on Amazon. All of our products are made with high quality materials that are tested to the highest safety standards, making them the perfect baby shower or registry gift for newborns.
Other details :
- Measures 41” x 41”
- 100% cotton with bamboo processing
- Made in South Korea
Washing Instructions :
- Machine wash cold on gentle
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.