The ultimate pram for first time parents, the world’s definitive, luxury single to double pram beautifully engineered, designed to fit perfectly around you and your baby. Suitable from birth due to the spacious carrycot which can also be used for permanent overnight sleeping. With its soft, modern premium knitted jersey fabrics, tailored to perfection and guarantees comfort for baby and style for parents.
Now in its seventh generation, every element of the iCandy Peach has been crafted to ensure perfection in functionality, quality and safety and is the choice of parents who demand cutting edge design and style that lasts. Famous for its one-handed fold, incorporated carry strap and fashion forward fabrics, the Peach can easily convert into a twin or double pram with the use of innovative adaptors.
From the very first push, with its high-quality aluminum frame, puncture proof PU tires and new integrated Ride-on Board you’ll immediately notice the ultra-smooth ride and effortless maneuverability on all terrains.
The Peach 7 is with you every step of the way from its ergonomic leatherette handle bar and swivel bumper bar, allowing easy access to your child without full removal of the bar, to the adjustable handlebar heights from 95to 105cm, perfect for partners of different heights.
- Suitable from birth (with carrycot) up to 25kg (15kg on elevators)
- Carrycot with luxury fleece lining, suitable for permanent overnight sleeping
- Converts from single to double / twin pram
- Converts to full travel system with included car seat adaptors
- Parent and world facing modes with integrated Ride-on Board
- One-handed seat recline with four positions
- Adjustable calf rest for ultimate comfort
- Easy slide “Pop-Up” harness with adjustable head support
- Auto chassis fold lock
- Adjustable, multi-function water repellent and SPF50+ canopy, with multi position large viewing window with mesh ventilation
- Ergonomic leatherette handlebar, with matching leatherette swivel bumper bar
- Handy Pip-Zip carry bag on the back of the seat unit
- Puncture proof, ultra-smooth rolling PU tyres
- Adjustable handlebar heights from 95cm to 105cm perfect for partners of different height
- Spacious 44 litre basket to hold up to 10kg in weight with built in drainage vent
- Compact, freestanding, one-handed fold
- Carry strap helps parents carry the pushchair with ease
- Elevators increase seat unit height to aid interaction with baby and when dining out
- Choice of 3 fabrics.
- 5 Year warranty included
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Seat Unit Dimensions (cm) L:88 x W:36 x D:23
- Carrycot Dimensions (cm) L:88 x W36 x D:21
- Folded Dimensions – No wheels (cm) L:70 x W54 x D28
- Folded Dimensions – Complete (cm) L:70 x W61 x D29
- Handle Heights (cm) – L:95 H:105
- Basket (ltr) – 44
- Complete Weight (kg) – 12.9
- Lightest Weight (kg) 7.1
- Seat Unit Weight Limit (kg) – Off Elevators - 25
- Seat Unit Weight Limit (kg) – On Elevators – 15
- Seat Unit Weight Limit (kg) – Double & Twin – 15
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.