light & slim, with one-hand manoeuvrability!
dot™ delights urban parents with its nimbleness, and with its cute size it can handle public transport & visiting cafes trouble-free! the compact fold also means easy storage in tiny car boots - a dream when space is at a premium!
dot™ glides through urban spaces & pops up & over kerbs like no other! the clever 3-wheel design combined with all wheel suspension and the fabric sling seat positioned inside the frame means the perfect weight distribution for the utmost manoeuvrability... even with one hand!
fully-featured with puncture proof convenience
Designed with practicality in mind, dot™ has all you’ll need for your parenting journey with the features that matter - without the fussy bells & whistles!
Its sleek & minimalist design, combined with easy wipe-clean fabrics, a whopping 10kg / 22lbs parcel tray & 10” puncture-proof aerotech tyres allow you to tackle everyday urban adventure with absolute peace of mind! dot™ has a freestanding fold which keeps the fabrics & adjustable handle bar off the ground - meaning even less maintenance & far more convenience for you!
future-proof your investment
dot™ is a fantastic single pram, & when used with the double kit™ seat accessory you can enjoy more face to face time with your little one.
when the time comes, use the same double kit™ as a second seat to turn dot™ into the best compact inline® tandem double pram! our clever inline® design allows you to stroll with 2 within the footprint of a single pram! learn more about inline®here
snoozin’ ready… from birth!
from day one, dot™ provides comfort & safety for your child with a secure 5-point one-touch release harness & and infinite recline fabric sling seat that goes fully lie-flat for an instant newborn solution. the extendable UPF50 sun hood provides protection during outings & the silent peek-a-boo window allows you to keep an eye on your lil one while snoozing on the go!
don't want to disturb your sleeping child? turn dot™ into a travel system with the additional alpha baby car seat & universal car seat adaptor .
want more newborn options for on&off the pram? dot™ is also compatible with the snug™ carrycot & cocoon™
- A great single buggy, that converts into a fantastic inline® double buggy, still with the footprint of a single!
- 3 x 10" puncture-proof aerotech tyres & all-wheel suspension delivers the best in manoeuvrability in the city!
- Full size fabric sling seat that offers infinite recline modes to fully lie flat for newborn - choose your FREE reversible liner for a more cushy ride!
- Travel-system ready with the universal car seat adaptor
- Super slim at only 58cm to manoeuvre through tight spaces... even as an inline® double buggy!
- Grab bar & mudguards included
- The 300 denier fabric is fuss free, durable & low maintenance.
- Controlled standfold that keeps the buggy fabric off the ground
- Generous sized 10kg parcel tray
- UPF50 extendable sun hood with silent peek-a-boo window & integrated back screen to shield baby
- Secure 5-point harness with one touch release
- Lockable 10” puncture-proof front swivel wheel to ride easily around the city
- Max load: 20kg / 44lbs in main seat + 15kg / 33lbs with double kit™ accessory
- Easy footbrake
- Easy-care, wipe clean fabrics
- Sleek black frame with the freedom to choose between 8 beautiful colours of liners
- Additional double kit™ accessory available for single or inline® modes (sold separately)
- Suitable from newborn to approx. 5 yrs
- Max seat capacity : 20kg
- Parcel tray capacity : 10kg
- Overall weight – 11.2kg (including frame, wheels, sling, liner, sunhood)
- Wheels - front - 10” aerotech; rear - 10” aerotech
- Unfolded measurement – 100 x 58 x 106 cm
- Folded measurement – 44 x 58 x 92 cm.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.