light & slim, with one-hand manoeuvrability!
dot™ delights urban parents with its nimbleness, and with its cute size it can handle public transport & visiting cafes trouble-free! the compact fold also means easy storage in tiny car boots - a dream when space is at a premium!
dot™ glides through urban spaces & pops up & over kerbs like no other! the clever 3-wheel design combined with all wheel suspension and the fabric sling seat positioned inside the frame means the perfect weight distribution for the utmost manoeuvrability... even with one hand!
fully-featured with puncture proof convenience
Designed with practicality in mind, dot™ has all you’ll need for your parenting journey with the features that matter - without the fussy bells & whistles!
Its sleek & minimalist design, combined with easy wipe-clean fabrics, a whopping 10kg / 22lbs parcel tray & 10” puncture-proof aerotech tyres allow you to tackle everyday urban adventure with absolute peace of mind! dot™ has a freestanding fold which keeps the fabrics & adjustable handle bar off the ground - meaning even less maintenance & far more convenience for you!
future-proof your investment
dot™ is a fantastic single pram, & when used with the double kit™ seat accessory you can enjoy more face to face time with your little one.
when the time comes, use the same double kit™ as a second seat to turn dot™ into the best compact inline® tandem double pram! our clever inline® design allows you to stroll with 2 within the footprint of a single pram! learn more about inline®here
snoozin’ ready… from birth!
from day one, dot™ provides comfort & safety for your child with a secure 5-point one-touch release harness & and infinite recline fabric sling seat that goes fully lie-flat for an instant newborn solution. the extendable UPF50 sun hood provides protection during outings & the silent peek-a-boo window allows you to keep an eye on your lil one while snoozing on the go!
don't want to disturb your sleeping child? turn dot™ into a travel system with the additional alpha baby car seat & universal car seat adaptor .
want more newborn options for on&off the pram? dot™ is also compatible with the snug™ carrycot & cocoon™
- A great single buggy, that converts into a fantastic inline® double buggy, still with the footprint of a single!
- 3 x 10" puncture-proof aerotech tyres & all-wheel suspension delivers the best in manoeuvrability in the city!
- Full size fabric sling seat that offers infinite recline modes to fully lie flat for newborn - choose your FREE reversible liner for a more cushy ride!
- Travel-system ready with the universal car seat adaptor
- Super slim at only 58cm to manoeuvre through tight spaces... even as an inline® double buggy!
- Grab bar & mudguards included
- The 300 denier fabric is fuss free, durable & low maintenance.
- Controlled standfold that keeps the buggy fabric off the ground
- Generous sized 10kg parcel tray
- UPF50 extendable sun hood with silent peek-a-boo window & integrated back screen to shield baby
- Secure 5-point harness with one touch release
- Lockable 10” puncture-proof front swivel wheel to ride easily around the city
- Max load: 20kg / 44lbs in main seat + 15kg / 33lbs with double kit™ accessory
- Easy footbrake
- Easy-care, wipe clean fabrics
- Sleek black frame with the freedom to choose between 8 beautiful colours of liners
- Additional double kit™ accessory available for single or inline® modes (sold separately)
- Suitable from newborn to approx. 5 yrs
- Max seat capacity : 20kg
- Parcel tray capacity : 10kg
- Overall weight – 11.2kg (including frame, wheels, sling, liner, sunhood)
- Wheels - front - 10” aerotech; rear - 10” aerotech
- Unfolded measurement – 100 x 58 x 106 cm
- Folded measurement – 44 x 58 x 92 cm.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post e-Parcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand). Please allow 2-4 business days for order to be prepared before it gets shipped out from our warehouse.
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
CHANGE OF MIND BEFORE DELIVERY
If you have a change of heart before the delivery of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for a full store credit . No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
CHANGE OF MIND AFTER DELIVERY
If you have received your order and for whatever reason are unhappy with your choice, you will be eligible for a store credit OR exchange, providing you meet the following criteria:
- You reach out to our customer service team within 7days of receiving your order
- Your product/s are unused and in original packaging (please see below for guidelines)
- All parts received are in tact (e.g. internal packaging, hardware, instructions)
Please note that the store credit OR exchange will be to the value of your purchase price LESS the original freight costs. By lodging a return due to a change of mind, you are also accepting that the cost of delivery to return your order to us will be at your own expense. No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
A credit note/refund will be provided for the item price less shipping costs (if applicable). For certain items, there will be a restocking fee of 20%.
ITEMS RECEIVED WITH MINOR DAMAGES
If you have received your order and have noticed minor cosmetic damages to the product, you may be subject to a partial refund or replacement. Should this occur, please reach out to our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your item with images and details and they will get back to you with the particulars of the process to follow.
If you do not wish to accept either of these options (partial refund/replacement), it will be deemed as a change of mind and in which case you will receive a store credit as per our change of mind policy above.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT
If you have purchased or are looking to purchase one of the following, please be aware that should you have a change of heart, they WILL NOT eligible for a refund, exchange OR store credit.
- Clearance items/ floor stock
- Mattresses (warranty still applies on mattresses)
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.