INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER
Prolapse Exercises is a must-read for all women seeking to exercise safely with prolapse and after prolapse surgery.Exercise With Confidence
Prolapse Exercises Inside Out teaches you how to:
- Choose pelvic floor safe exercises
- Avoid or modify unsafe exercises
- Relieve prolapse symptoms
- Reduce your risk of prolapse worsening
- Increase your strength and fitness
- Recover after prolapse surgery
- Return to exercise safely
- Strengthen your core muscles
- Lose weight safely
- Improve your bone health with osteopororosis
This user friendly prolapse exercise guide is suited to all levels of fitness, especially for women with:
- Prolapse – bladder prolapse (cystocoele), bowel prolapse (rectocoele), uterine prolapse or rectal prolapse
- Prolapse surgery recovery
- Pelvic floor weakness
Professionally illustrated and photographed Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist guided exercises including:
- Easy-to-follow exercises
- Step by step guidelines
- Pelvic floor exercises for prolapse
- Abdominal core exercises
- Whole body strength exercises
- Prolapse surgery recovery exercises
- Weight loss exercises and guidelines
- Bone health exercises
Prolapse Exercises Contents
Section I Pelvic Support Exercises
1 Understanding Your Prolapse
2 Exercises for Prolapse Support
Section II Strength and Fitness Exercises
3 Exercising for Your Weakest Link
4 Strength Exercises and Prolapse
5 Pelvic Floor Safe Abdominal Core Exercises for Prolapse
6 Abdominal Exercises and Pelvic Floor Overload
7 Aerobic Fitness Exercises and Prolapse
Section III Exercises for Prolapse and Special Health Needs
8 Exercise after Prolapse Surgery
9 Osteoporosis Exercises and Prolapse
10 Weight Management Exercises and Prolapse
Prolapse Exercises FAQ
Inside Out the first book in this series was a key resource for the Australian Continence Foundations’ National Exercise and the Pelvic Floor Project. Inside Out series provides health professional guidance for safe fitness and strength exercises to avoid pelvic floor injury and reduce the risk of worsening pelvic floor problems.
Did you know that
- According to the World Health Organization, SUI is a global issue affecting millions with similar incidences across different populations, with massive economic and intangible costs.
- Over a 3-month period, 50% of women aged 45-59 years of age experienced some degree of mild, moderate or severe urinary incontinence and
- Urinary incontinence affects up to 37% of Australian women.
Do you know what stage of SUI or Prolapse you are? Regardless of the stage please see a health care professional and refer to the below table to see where SRC Restore - Incontinence Underwear for Women may assist these conditions.
Stages of Urinary incontinence3
Stage I Light, urine loss quantity maximally until 10 g (10 mls)/24 hour
Stage II Moderate, urine loss quantity of 11 to 50 g (11-50 mls)/24 hour
Stage III Heavy, urine loss quantity over 50 g (50+ mls)/24 hour
The four categories of uterine prolapse are1
Stage 1 Uterus is in the upper half of the vagina
Stage 2 Uterus has descended nearly to the opening of the vagina
Stage 3 Uterus protrudes out of the vagina
Stage 4 Uterus is completely out of the vagina
Grades of bladder prolapse (cystocele) are2
Stage 1 Bladder protrudes a little way into the vagina
Stage 2 Bladder protrudes so far into the vagina that it is close to the vaginal opening
Stage 3 Bladder protrudes out of the vagina
SRC Restore garments can be worn in conjunction with any treatment from your pelvic health specialist. Through the use of a patented anatomical Support Panel, specifically the gusset panel, our SRC Restore garments provide continuous even compression to the entire perineal area.
This has been shown to help with symptoms of mild urinary incontinence. Continuous compression to the perineum has been said to activate pelvic floor muscles through a possible proprioceptive feedback loop.
Activating pelvic floor muscles positively influences their strength and their ability to support bladder and uterine function. Wearing the garment over an extended period, combined with a women’s health physio program may improve symptoms faster.
Additional anecdotal evidence has shown a reduction in symptoms of mild prolapse while wearing the SRC Restore compression garment.
The research and development of our fabric was extensive as we wanted to ensure that it provided support and comfort with no feeling of restriction.
Our uniquely milled fabric goes through rigorous independent testing to ensure that it is of the highest quality and can stretch and return to its original shape consistently after wash and wear to provide you with optimal performance and a longer lasting garment.
To make sure we deliver this we decided to test our fabric against one of the leading compression brands in the marketplace to assess whether the compression properties were sustained after multiple washes and how this compared to the other brand.
We subjected the fabric to 100 wash cycles followed by an extension test. Our fabric not only retained its original size and shape (against the competitor which shrunk significantly) but also retained the same high level of compression at the conclusion of testing.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: email@example.com. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.