Ride on Audi TT RS Roadster Black
A compact supercar. The Audi TT RS Roadster is certainly the ultimate pocket rocket. And now, evolving from this iconic roadster is our officially Audi-licensed Ride On Car to let your child experience the thrill of riding this legendary set of wheels.
Outside, the Roadster Ride On Car is a work of automobile art. The midnight black svelte silhouette is absolutely gorgeous with its brilliant lacquer finish. Open the lockable doors and the commanding array of controls await your child's expert handling. MP3 connectivity gives more music options in addition to the built-in tunes while the wide sports seat with safety belt ensures your kid is well-strapped for an exhilarating ride.
Under the bonnet, an upgraded 70W twin motor powered by a pair of 6V 4.5aH batteries gets the Ride on Car cruising with ease at a top speed of 8km/h. Tuned to give up to two hours of riding fun on a full charge, the batteries can be recharged with the SAA-approved battery charger for repeated exhilaration all day long. The running lights work in tandem with the music for a truly amazing spectacle.
As always, safety is priority with our Ride On Car. To prevent any jack-rabbit starts or sudden stops, the Ride On Car has an innovative Soft Speed System that allows for gradual acceleration and deceleration. For the parent who would like to have some hands-on control with the Ride On Car should the situation requires it, an adult remote override control is also provided.
On the driveways and parkways, the Ride On Car performs steady smooth with its excellent all-wheel suspension to absorb impacts from undulating surfaces. The premium tyres also help to provide great traction and grip for quick slaloms and swerves.
A present that any three year old and above will immediately cherish, the Audi TT Roadster Ride On Car is the perfect gift for any reason or season. Vorsprung durch technik.
* Official licensed by Audi
* Perfect TT RS replica
* Brilliant lacquer finish
* Workable doors
* Upgraded 70W twin motor
* Striking headlights and reversing lights
* Flashing lights with music
* MP3 connectivity
* Adult remote override control
* Soft speed system
* Sports seat with safety belt
* Superb control system
* Premium tyre performance
* SAA-approved battery charger
* Single attachment wheel assembly
* Suitable for children 3 years and above
* Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
* Control mode: Manual or remote
* Motor: 70W (2 x 35W)
* Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
* Speed: 3-8 KM/H, depending on weight
* Mode: High / Low
* Load capacity: 30kg
* Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
* Built-in music: Yes
* Flashing light: Yes
* Power indicator: Included
* Seat belt: Adjustable
* User: 3 - 8 years old
* Colour: Midnight Black
* Dimension: 102 x 54 x 45cm
1 x Ride on Car
1 x User Manual
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Remote Controller
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
When you change your mind at Baby Direct:
- You have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply see list below) for an exchange or store credit as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, we reserve the right to refuse the request for return. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you a Credit Voucher to the value of the current price of that product less a 20% re-stocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items may not be returned for change of mind:
- Car Seats (whether in original packaging or not)
- Mattresses (if plastic covering is broken or removed)
- Head, Body, Nursing Pillows (for hygiene reasons)
- Special Order / Non-stocked items
- Baths / Bath Aids / Potty’s / Toilet Training Aids
- Any Feeding / Drinking items (with broken seals or not sold with protective packaging)
- Teething Toys (not sold with protective packaging)
- Personal products that are indented to be worn against the skin
- Gift cards (and cannot be replaced if lost)
- Any product that has a broken seal or not in the original packaging.
- Delivery is non-refundable; online refunds or exchanges exclude delivery charges.
- If you are returning an item, shipping fees are payable by the recipient.
Other products: Baby Direct will accept returns and provide you with a Credit Voucher, Refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or Repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, (see 3. Faulty Items below) or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- We have sent you an incorrect product.
Note: There is no refund or exchange for display stock, floor stock or clearance items unless the product is faulty where the customer was not advised.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt or Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Baby Direct may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange or Credit Voucher to the current value of the item provided the item(s) are in a re-saleable condition in its original packing and has not been used, and if the item is currently stocked in-store. Without proof of purchase Baby Direct reserves the right to deduct 10-30% from the current ticketed price, as the item may have been purchased during a sale period or at the VIP discount rate.
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.